I was recently interviewed on The Daily Author podcast about book launches, why they’re important, and what are the key factors in pulling off a successful one. Here are a few of the questions we explored:
- What is a book launch, and why is it so important?
- Is it especially important to properly launch a book now with the current state of the industry?
- What is recommended for a successful book launch?
- How do I help launch books from prolific authors?
- If an author already has an ongoing platform, like social media, do they have to think of a new launch?
- Is social media important for an author?
- What are my biggest challenge in launching a book?
- Is the era of the big best seller is starting to fade in exchange for a long-term seller?
You can listen to it below!